SCOHA TEAM REP. APPLICATION
Duties of a Team Rep:
- Be familiar with the SCOHA League Rules (link is on the Website)
- Attend at least one player evaluation (rating) meeting.
- Attend draft meeting & pick up sweaters and socks.
- Contact your team's player and notify them of any suspension levied by the league.
- Assist in collecting any money owed by your team players and pass it on to your division V.P. or Exec. Member.
- Make sure game sheets are filled out correctly.
- Contact appropriate executive when you need a replacement goalie.
- Inform your team of any information given to you by the Exec.
- Have another player take charge if you, as the team rep, cannot attend a game
- Collect all sweaters at the end of the season, WASH, and return them to the V.P. of your Division or executive at large responsible for equipment.
- If you are lucky enough to win the Championship, it is the responsibility of the team Rep to make sure all his players get their Championship jackets.
- The $50.00 check for being Team rep. will be issued after sweaters are washed and returned.
*By signing this form, I agree to follow all above duties and SCOHA league rules and policies.
Division: Junior-___________ Intermediate-__________- Masters______________
Phone Number: ________________________________________________________
Email address: _________________________________________________________