Instructions for filling out form:
Cheques are payable to: Stoney Creek Oldtimers Hockey Association (SCOHA)
Earlybird Paid in Full by July 1, 2020 $450 / Person
Full Registration $495.00 / Person
Postdated cheque amounts will be $165.00 dated July 1, 2020, $165.00 dated August 1, 2020 and $165 dated September 1, 2020 or $495-(3 x $165).
Returning Players are guaranteed a spot until July 1
Refer a player to the league and receive $25.00. The player must be new to the league and/or has not played in SCOHA for the past 2 seasons.
- A $30 administration fee will be applied to any request seeking full or partial refund.
- Separate registration forms and separate payments must be submitted for each player.
- Completed registration forms will be processed in order of receipt. SCOHA is not responsible for undelivered mail.
- No guarantees with registrations received where the cheque does not clear. You will will be contacted and notified, but paid registrations will take priority.
- Returning players who register and arrange approved payment term by July 1st 2020 are assured registration in the League.
- Returning players who are late registering will be assigned into a division with New Players to best suit the association and assigned a spot if available.
Terms of Payment:
All registration forms must be accompanied by payment according to the options available.
You MUST either mail a cheque to the league or e-transfer payment to the league. If not, your registration is not confirmed.
To e-transfer, send payment through your online banking to firstname.lastname@example.org and email the password to email@example.com
Did I mention " don't forget to enclose your cheque!!!".
Please fill in and submit the registration form below
to complete your registration. We need to know who you are and where you want to play.
Stoney Creek Old Timers Hockey Association
|P.O. Box 20549 Worsley PO|
377 Hwy #8
Stoney Creek ON
The Executive Board reserves the right of final approval or denial of all player registrations and player assignments.
Warranty and Consent
IN CONSIDERATION of allowing me to participate in the program, related events and activities of the Stoney Creek Old-Timers’ Hockey Association.
I WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- I am familiar with the risk of serious injury and death which any participant in this program must assume, and
- I believe that I am physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in this program, and that my equipment is mechanically fit for my use in this program, and
- I understand that all applicable rules for participation must be followed and that at all times the sole responsibility for personal safety remains with me, and
- I will immediately remove myself from participation, and notify the nearest official, if at any time I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition or if I feel that I have experienced any deterioration in my physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation in the program.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE, on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, that my participation in this program and execution of this document constitutes:
- an unqualified ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS associated with participation in this program by me even if arising from negligence, or gross negligence, including any compounding or aggravation of injuries caused by negligent rescue operations or procedures, of the program organizer and any persons associated therewith or participating therein, and
- a FULL AND FINAL RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY of the program organizer and all persons and organizations associated with it and the program including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, its officers, directors, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, owners and/ or lessors of the premises used to conduct the program, sanctioning bodies, medical or rescue personnel (the RELEASEES), of and from with the respect to all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property whether arising from the negligence, or negligent rescue of or by the foregoing or otherwise, and
- an UNDERSTANDING NOT TO SUE the RELEASEES for any loss, injury, costs or damages of any form or type, howsoever caused or arising, and whether directly or indirectly from the participation of myself in the program, and
- an AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY, and to SAVE and HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES, and each of them, from any litigation expense, legal fees, liability, damage, award or cost, of any form or type whatsoever, they may incur due to any claim made against them or any one of them whether the claim is based on the negligence or the gross negligence of the RELEASEES or otherwise.
- Stoney Creek Old-timers Hockey Association does not condone the consumption of alcoholic beverages or smoking in any city of Hamilton arena. As an organization we have a Zero tolerance policy regarding any of our members caught in this act. The above member hereby understands and agree that the Stoney Creek Old-timers Hockey Association and its executive will not be liable for any member caught consuming alcohol or smoking while attending a league event at a City of Hamilton facility.
All players must be paid in full prior to first league game.
Returning players whom register on or before July 1, 2020 will be assured a roster position in the league.
I hereby understand and agree that the Stoney Creek Old-timers Hockey Association Inc. and its Executive will not be held responsible or liable for any injuries incurred while participating in league play. I understand that I will not be allowed on the ice without proper safety equipment including facial protection.
Filling out the form below and clicking on the Submit button will be taken as a recognition of and acceptance of these terms and conditions.