Instructions for filling out form:
Cheques are payable to: Stoney Creek Oldtimers Hockey Association (SCOHA)
Registration Fees for 2019-2020 Season:
Earlybird Paid in Full by July 1, 2019 $435 / Person
Full Registration $480.00 / Person
Postdated cheque amounts will be $145.00 dated July 1, 2019, $145.00 dated August 1, 2019 and $145 dated September 1, 2019 or $480-(3 x $160).
Returning Players are guaranteed a spot until July 1
Stoney Creek Old-Timers Executive reserve the right to accept or deny your application
Refer a player to the league and receive $25.00. The player must be new to the league and/or has not played in SCOHA for the 2018 / 2019 season.
NSF and returned cheques are subject to a $25 service charge.
- A $30 administration fee will be applied to any request seeking full or partial refund.
- Separate registration forms and separate payments must be submitted for each player.
- Completed registration forms will be processed in order of receipt. SCOHA is not responsible for undelivered mail.
- No guarantees with registrations received where the cheque does not clear. You will will be contacted and notified, but paid registrations will take priority.
- Returning players who register and arrange approved payment term by July 1st 2019 are assured registration in the League.
- Returning players who are late registering will be assigned into a division with New Players to best suit the association and assigned a spot if available.
Terms of Payment:
All registration forms must be accompanied by payment according to the options available.
You MUST either mail a cheque to the league, e-transfer payment to the league or pay below through PayPal/Credit card; if not. your registration is not confirmed.
To e-transfer, send payment through your online banking to email@example.com and email the password to firstname.lastname@example.org Did I mention " don't forget to enclose your cheque!!!".
Stoney Creek Old Timers Hockey Association
|P.O. Box 20549 Worsley PO|
Stoney Creek ON
The Executive Board reserves the right of final approval of all player registrations and player assignments.
Terms and Conditions
All players must be paid in full prior to first league game.
Retuning players whom register on or before July 1, 2019 will be assured a roster position in the league.
Stoney Creek Old-timers Executive reserve the right to accept or deny your registration.
I hereby understand and agree that the Stoney Creek Old-timers Hockey Association
Inc. and its Executive will not be held responsible or liable for any injuries incurred
while participating in league play. I understand that I will not be allowed on the ice without proper safety equipment including facial protection.
Stoney Creek Old-timers Hockey Association does not condone the consumption of alcoholic beverages or smoking in any city of Hamilton arena. As an organization we have a Zero tolerance policy regarding any of our members caught in this act. The above member hereby understands and agrees that the Stoney Creek Old-timers Hockey Association and its executive will not be held liable for any member caught consuming alcohol or smoking while attending a league event at a City of Hamilton facility.
Filling out the form below and clicking on the Submit button will be taken as a recognition of and acceptance of these terms and conditions.